2015 donations--Public Service Garage $250 --VAST $500 --CCI $250 --UPPCO $100 --Range Bank $250 --Ojibwa Casino $250 --Kewadin Casinos $100 --Gordon Foods Gift Card $50 --WalMart Marquette gift card $50 --Northern Michigan Bank $100 --Peoples State Bank $250 --CVS Pharmacy Gift Card $50 Subway Marquette (2 Platters that feed 30) Econo Foods Marquette 4 meat/cheese trays, 4 fruit trays, 2 veggie trays, case of oranges and apples, 4 watermelons Marquette Food Co-op 1 case of bananas Jilberts 50 pints of 2% milk, 25 pints of chocolate milk Quick Trophy 25% discount on trophies Munising Lions Providing pasties and condiments for awards ceremony Germfask Lions Providing Pancake breakfast on Tuesday, August 4th Kersh’s Market Trail Mix/Bananas Manistique Lions Provided 20 pizzas for lunch in Manistique
- Public Service Garage $250
- VAST $250
- CCI $250
- UPPCO $250
- Gladstone Lions $100
- Range Bank $250
- Marquette Lions $100
- Fox Marquette $100
- Ojibwa Casino $500
- Chatham Lions $50
- Gordon Foods $25 Gift Card
- WalMart Marquette gift card $100
- Northern Michigan Bank $100
- Quiznos (4 platters)
- Subway Marquette (2 Platters)
- Econo Foods Marquette 4 meat/cheese trays, plus case of oranges and apples
- Holiday Station Stores Marquette 4 cases of water and $25 gas card
- Marquette Food Co-op 1 case of bananas Casa Calabria (Discount on garlic bread) Estimated cost of $175
- Jilberts 40 pints of 2% milk, 20 pints of chocolate milk
- Quick Trophy 50% discount on trophies
Who Can Become a Sponsor?
YOU CAN! Become a sponsor on behalf of yourself, your family, your community service club or company!
Why Sponsor Tour Da U.P.?
Are you concerned about the care and support that is available for troubled children in Upper Michigan? Are you interested in promoting health and fitness, specifically recreational cycling? Perhaps you simply love Michigan's Upper Peninsula. Whatever the reason, sponsorship of Tour Da U.P. allows you to support a great recreational bike ride along Lake Superior, while helping Teaching Family Homes of Upper Michigan to continue providing services for kids and families in need. Teaching Family Homes is a private, non-profit organization, which qualifies for tax-deductible contributions as a 501(c)(3) organization - caring for Upper Peninsula children and families for the past twenty-five years.